In 1997 we started our European journey, with our first project: “CLAP: Free Time, a new educational space”, under the Comenius program.Since then we have carried out more than 50 projects in the field of education (adults and youth), youth and social services. This deployment has given us a deep understanding of the operation of European programs both in its own methodology, the relationship with partners, and in financial management.
Empower volunteering: Volunteering framework. 2018-2020.
Volunteering project develop from 2018 till 2022. 2019-2-ES02-ESC13-013389. This project promotes opportunities for young people, it has 4 different actions: Long term volunteering activities for European youth (7 till 10 months), short term activities for youth with fewer opportunities, European and In-country (up to one month) and volunteering group activites European and In-country (up to 17 days).
Social Youth Challenge
Solidarity project develop from October 2020 till July 2021.
This project promotes youth participation. Coordinadora is supporting the idea of youngsters of Coordinadora youth commission, empowering their idea and supporting them on the technical and financial part. This group are developing a rehabilitation urban area project.
Youth empowerment through European mobility
Erasmus +: youth in action. Youth empowerment through European mobility
This seminar will host 12 youth workers to discuss and develop ideas to enhance the youth participation and the capacities of young people through European mobility projects.
Your EVS challenge!
Your EVS challenge! 2017-ES02-KA135-009970.017-2020.
Project to develop and provide opportunities to youth people with fewer opportunities. This project gave the opportunity to 40 young people to develop a short-term project in a European environment, 20 Spanish youth went to projects in Sweden, Portugal, France, Italy, and Latvia. And another 20 youngsters from that countries enjoyed an opportunity in Spain. Thanks to the additional activities promoted in this project, we were able to create a guide on good practices and promote this type of opportunities to for other young people. This project was a first step for some of these young people who are currently in long-term volunteer projects abroad.
- Empower volunteering. 2018-1-ES02-KA125-010971. 2017-2018-2019
- From Europe to Vallecas: 2016-2-ES02-KA105-008044. Erasmus +. 2017-1-ES02-KA105-009327.
- European Volunteering. 2014. 2015. 2016-2017
- Step by Step against Exclusion: 2016-2-ES02-KA105-008047 Eramus + Seminar. Mobility Youth Workers
- Smau: Social Media Abuse:2014-1-ES02-KA205-001080. 2014-2016 Eramus + Key Action 2. Strategic Partnership
- EVS gave me a JOB! ES-43-E21-2013-R1 Youth in Action. European Voluntary Service
- Contact making semaniar. 2012-1-ES1-LEO06-61816. 2012
- Non-formal education and free time activities with children and youth: ES-21-156-2012-R2 | ES-21-125-2011-R2| ES-21-114-2010-R2 | ES-21-100-2009-R2 | ES-21-96-2008-R2 | ES-2-120-2007-R3.Youth in Action. European Voluntary Service.
- EUFOREX. Europeans, for example. 518421-LLP-1-2011-1-IT. 2011
- Training: Brevet Professionnel «Loisirs Tous Publics» “CEMEA of the Poitou-Charentes region. 2011
- Un Alliance for Participation, Parliament of Melilla. 2011
- SOcle COmmun pour les Pratiques Pédagogiques. 2010-1-FR1-GRU06-14454. 2010
- Jugend Multiplikatoren/innen gegen Gewalt (Jumigg). JUST/2010/DAP3/AG/1195. 2011
- “Say out lod” Partners. Slovenia coordinator. 2009
- OPEN DOOR. 136909 IT 4.4 2007 R1. 2008
- “Future leaders for Europe”. ES-11-129-2008-R2 ES-11-129-2008-R2. 2008
- “New project, new partners” 2007
- Structuring European non-formal eduaction through the valorization of sociocultural training. 07-ESP01-GR04-0098-1. 2007
- VALUE: Capital Social: Social Protection and social integration Analysis of Thematic issues related to social situation, demography and family. VP/2005/0714. 2006
- YOUTH CALL. 117711-s.1.XL-IT-26-2004-R1. 2004. Youth program
- Animation as fundamental tool. 2004
- Animation for Youth Workers. 2004
- T.C for Rural youth worker. 2004
- T.C. on Using Visual Tools in Youth Work. 2004
- Intercultural youth worker t.c. for animators. Seminar. Youth. 2004
- Practical Training for youth workers using open learning technology as a fundamental tool for European youth. 2003
- SMILE I: Intervention and Prevention of the social exclusion of childhood and families. VS/2002/0514.2002
- TOGETHER: Motivation for learning and prevention of school failure. 87830-CP-1-2000-1-ES-Comenius-C2. Comenius program. 2000
- VOLUNTEER 2000. VS/2000/0709. 2000
- CONNECT: Peace education in out-of-school projects. 1999-1793/001/001. 1999
- CLAP: Free Time, a new educational space. 41128-cp-1-1997-1-ES-COMENIUS-C2, 41128-cp-2-1998-1-ES-COMENIUS-C2, 41128-cp-3-1999-1-ES-COMENIUS-C2. Comenius program. 1997
This program is described as a process within the scope established by the Coordinadora Infantil y Juvenil de Tiempo Libre de Vallecas in its ISO 9001 certification validated by AENOR. Its monitoring and evaluation are validated and meet the criteria of the ISO 9001 standard.